In honor of #WWDC, we’re posting last week’s newsletter for y’all to read!
- We’re at WWDC
- We brought swag
- The swag store is back open for a limited time with new merch
- Bear 1.7
- beta plans
- and more!
Introducing a new way to publish Bear notes to WordPress on iPad and iPhone
- we send your Bear note to WordPress as a TextBundle file, an open format
- WordPress turns it into a blog post
- This is built on an open source library we created and released for other apps to incorporate
- Open formats for sharing files and data make us happy: https://blog.bear.app/2018/05/the-who-what-and-why-of-bear/
We're launching a new interview series to ask interesting people about who they are and how they use Bear!
First up: Michael Lopp, VP of Product Engineering at collaboration hub Slack and author of Rands in Repose:
An app for flexible writing, beautiful notes on Mac, iPad, iPhone, and Apple Watch.
This is a managed instance for Mastodon, the distributed social network with no ads, no tracking, and no algorithm. Mast.Market is for apps and companies to build community and provide customer support. It’s an ideal place to create accounts for the products themselves, but individuals are also welcome to join. Accounts cost $1/month or $10/year.